The Case for ChangePosted on: May 08,2020
The 38th Commandant, Gen David H. Berger, personally weighs in on the discussion of Force Design 2030. Here is the rationale behind his argument for sweeping changes in Marine Corps Forces.
Past Calls To Action:
- Call to Action: Stay up-to-date on Force Design 2030, Modernization and the Corps’ Campaign of Learning
- Call to Action: Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR)
- Call to Action: Where Does Duty Lie?
- Call to Action: Race in The Marine Corps: Let’s Have the Discussion
- Call to Action: Are Joint Forcible Entry Operations Still Viable?
- Call to Action: Advantage at Sea
- Call to Action: Operations in the Information Environment
- Call to Action: Force Design 2030
- Call to Action: Adopting Mission Command
- Posts For Further Blogging
- Talent Management 2030: A Case for Capability
- Missions, MAGTFs, Force Design & Change
- War in 2030 and before
- Amphibious in Nature
- Absolution of collateral misconduct will increase false sexual assault allegations in the DoD
- Ignorance and Arrogance Exposed
- Letter to the Editor: Dereliction of Duty
- Warriors and Their Lawyers
- Leading Through Change
- Rethinking ‘Loyalty’