Pre-Fabricated Coupling Unit for Weight Lifting Sheer-Legs
1. GENERAL:The purpose of the sheer-leg coupling unit, as herein described, is to provide a means for handling heavy objects, while eliminating the necessity for transporting bulky equipment. It is requested that this letter be referred to the Marine Corps Equipment Board because of the possible application of this device to other units for handling guns, pill boxes, transportation, and other equipment in the field.
If you are an MCA&F Member
OR Join the MCA&F to continue reading
By becoming a member of the Marine Corps Association & Foundation, you gain access to the entire library of articles from Leatherneck Magazine and the Marine Corps Gazette. Click here to sign up online and continue reading this article
- ONLY one shot was fired, but its echo shredded the silence of the jungle trail. It came from the head of the column. One of the Marines in the connecting files shouted, "Ambush! Ambush!" The others faltered momentarily, fingering the safety catches on their rifles. The B.A.R. man whipped his...
- By Dutch We all say good-by to our Battery Commander, Lt. A. L. Bowser, and we enjoyed the duties under his command. We wish you the world of luck and a real pleasant tour of duty at your new assignment. We are also having the pleasure of giving our new Battery Commander, First Lt. Randall M...
- By Clements
- By Clements
- Well, here's another attempt at the job at scribing for our favorite magazine. So I'll parade a few facts and fancies in review for your inspection.
- HIS OWN troops had planned to kill Lieutenant Calderon. There had never been any doubt about it since the day he had cracked that mustached Sergeant Faustino over the head with his automatic. But that was the unfailing creed of the officers of the Guardia Nacional of Nicaragua, drilled into their...