Tet '68 and the Siege At Khe Sanh
"The video is from Marine Warrior Truman Powell in Tyler, Texas. It shows TET '68 and the siege at Khe Sanh. Two of the battalions at Khe Sanh were 1st and 3rd Battalions 26th Marine Regiment.
Truman Powell said, "My first infantry platoon before going to Tanks was Company C 1st Battalion 26th Marine Regiment. The scenes from the video clip are from the siege, Hue City fighting and fighting around the American Embassy in Saigon"."
- BLOG POST: The Siege of Khe Sanh Begins (MCA Blog)
- NEWS STORY: Tet '68 and the Siege at Khe Sanh - 44 Years Ago (Salem News)
- PHOTO GALLERY: Marines In Khe Sanh
- PHOTO GALLERY: The Battle of Hill 881
- ARCHIVE ARTICLE: The Battle For Khe Sanh (Captain Moyers S. Shore II, Historical Brandi, G-3 Division, HQMC)
- ARCHIVE ARTICLE: The End of the Line: The Siege of Khe Sanh (Marine Corps Gazette)
- ARCHIVE ARTICLE: Hill 881S and the Super Gaggle (Marine Corps Gazette)
- ARCHIVE ARTICLE: Khe Sanh: Attack on Hill 861A (Marine Corps Gazette)
- ARCHIVE ARTICLE: Christmas Eve at Khe Sanh (Marine Corps Gazette)
- ARCHIVE ARTICLE: A Perspective on Khe Sanh . . . 25 Years Ago (Marine Corps Gazette)